1. On your iPhone, go to > Settings > Mobile Data
2. Under the DATA PLANS list, select the eSIM that you would like to switch on/off.
3. Switch on or switch off the eSIM profile on this page
4. You can select which SIM card will be used for calls, messaging and mobile data.
For example, Mobile data usage can be assigned to your preferred (e)SIM:
– go back to the Mobile data page
– tap Mobile data
– select the (e)SIM that will be the default line for mobile data
Important: APN settings need to be configured if you assign your Mobile data to use the eSIM
For APN settings:
5. go back to Mobile Data and select the eSIM under the DATA PLAN list
6. Go to Mobile Data Network and enter the APN settings of your network operator.
For Ubigi customers:
Your eSIM is activated and ready to use.