1. On your Android device, go to > Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
2. You can switch on or switch off the eSIM profile on this page
3. Under the section Preferred SIM Card, you can select which SIM card will be used for calls, text messages and mobile data.
For example, Mobile data usage can be assigned to the eSIM:
– tap Mobile data
– select the eSIM profile
– tap Change to confirm
Important: APN settings need to be configured if you assign your Mobile data to use the eSIM
For APN settings:
4. Go back to Connections
5. Tap Mobile networks
6. Go to Access Point Names
7. Select the eSIM profile at the bottom right of the screen.
8. Then Add a new APN.
9. Enter the APN settings of your network operator.
APN Settings for Ubigi customers:
Name : ubigi
10. Save and make sure that your new APN is selected in the Access Point Names page.
Your eSIM is activated and ready to use.