Yes. If you need to erase/delete/remove your eSIM profile from your device, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap either Cellular or Mobile Data.
3. Tap the plan you want to erase.
4. Tap Remove Cellular Plan.
For Google Pixel:
1. Open your phone’s Settings app.
2. Tap Network & internet. Mobile network.
3. Select the eSIM you want to delete.
4. Tap Delete SIM.
1. Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
2. Select a plan on eSIM that you want to remove
3. Toggle the swith to disable the eSIM
4. Tap Remove
Note: If you encounter any issue with your eSIM profile, do not delete it and just contact our Customer Service for more help.