Normally, you do not need to set the configuration for the APN as it is done automatically when the Ubigi eSIM profile is being installed.
If your Internet connection does not work, we invite you to check the two following sections to resolve the situation:
– How do I know if my Ubigi eSIM profile is activated on my Windows 10 device?
– My Ubigi eSIM profile is activated on my Windows 10 device but I do not have a network, what should I do?
After that, if the situation stills persists and the connection still does not work while you are located in a country eligible to Ubigi services, we invite you to follow instructions below to set the APN configuration manually on your device. To do that:
– Go to Settings :
– Then, choose Networks and Internet:
– Choose Cellular, then Advanced Options:
– Then press “+ Add APN” to create a new APN:
– Fill in the following fields:
Profile name: Ubigi
– Finally, click on SAVE.
You can now access the Internet through the connectivity of your Ubigi eSIM profile.