If you are using a new device and want to transfer your eSIM profile from your old device to the new one, please follow the instructions below:
First, make sure that you still have the first email you received with the Ubigi QR code you used to install the profile on your old device:
1. If you still have the QR code:
– delete the eSIM profile from your old device (see How to delete an eSIM profile on Android device?)
– use that same QR code to reinstall the eSIM profile on your new device.
This will allow you to keep your current Ubigi account by installing the same Ubigi eSIM profile on your new device.
Note: If the profile is not deleted on your old device, you will not be able to reinstall that same profile on your new device.
2. If you deleted the email with the QR code, please fill in the contact form here to request an eSIM swap to our customer service
3. If you lost your device while you still had an active and valid data plan on your Ubigi account, please fill in our contact form here to request an eSIM swap to our customer service.
You will then receive by email a QR code to swap your eSIM profile to your new device (all installation steps are specified in the email you will receive). This will allow you to keep your Ubigi account and your on-going data plans.