If your device is equipped with more than one SIM or eSIM, you must select the SIM containing Ubigi’s profile to be able to connect.
All our ICCIDs start with the following numbers: 8988247
> In Windows 10
– go to “Settings” then “Networks & Internet”
– select “Cellular” in the left menu.
– in the drop down list, select the right SIM.
For Microsoft Surface Pro 5 LTE users, the eSIM with Cellular Data is SIM 2.
> In iOS
We have a special page that explains how to set up Ubigi on your iOS dual SIM device : Click here
> In Android
– Go to Settings / Connections / Mobile Networks / SIM cards manager
– Under « Preferred SIM cards » section, select the Ubigi eSIM for « Mobile Data »