When your Ubigi eSIM profile (“secondary” Plan) does not attach any network, it will be displayed as follows on your iPhone/iPad:
– the stepped network represents the signal status of your main line
– the dotted network just below represents the signal status of your Ubigi eSIM (“secondary” plan)
When the dots are all greyed out, it means that there is no connection to the network with the active eSIM profile.
To get a network, you must perform a manual network search. To do that, in your iPhone/iPad go to :
– Then select Mobile Data:
– Then in DATA PLANS, select your eSIM profile (“Secondary”/”Ubigi”):
– Choose Network selection
– After that, deactivate the automatic mode in order to perform a manual search:
– Finally, when the list of available networks is displayed, select the Ubigi network:
Note : You will see Ubigi appear or the name of our telecom partner in the country in which you are located (see here the list of our telecom partners by country in order to select the correct network).