When you do not have a network with your Ubigi eSIM profile, follow the instructions below to select a network manually on your device:
– First ensure that the Mobile network option is activated on the “Network & Internet settings” on the flyout and deactivate the WiFi option:
If it was already activated, deactivate it for few seconds then reactivate it.
– Then, go to Settings:
– Select ‘Networks and Internet’:
– Then Select ‘Cellular’:
– Select ‘Advanced Options’:
– After that, scroll down the screen and select ‘Search for networks’:
– The network search will appear as in progress:
– Select the Ubigi network if it appears:
Note: You will see Ubigi appear or the name of our telecom partner in the country in which you are located – check the list of our telecom partners by country in order to select the correct network.
– Finally, press OK to confirm the selected network:
After few seconds, the network will be displayed and you will be able to use your Ubigi connectivity from your device.